4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWestburn Crescent, Exley Head, Keighley, BD22
- Extended semi-detached property
- Four bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Parking, front and rear gardens
- Popular residential location
- Close to amenities and schools
Offering SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION is this EXTENDED FOUR BEDROOM semi-detached FAMILY HOME with TWO RECEPTION ROOMS, conservatory and utility room. With OFF ROAD PARKING and front and rear gardens the property is WELL PLACED FOR SCHOOLS and amenities.
To the ground floor is a large living room, measuring approximately 21' in length, which leads through to a conservatory to the rear. There is a rear utility room with wc and spacious kitchen with separate dining room. There are four double bedrooms to the first floor and a house bathroom. Externally there is a lawn garden to the front with flower beds and a block paved driveway to the side leading to the enclosed paved garden to the rear.
A popular residential location situated approximately 1.5 miles from Keighley town centre and a similar distance to open countryside. The area has a number of local amenities including Co-op, local stores and public houses and there are Primary and Secondary Schools located close by.
Leave Keighley via Oakworth Road and travel up the hill for approximately 1 mile. At the junction with the Co-op turn right on to Westburn Avenue and the third left on to Westburn Crescent. Continue around the corner and the property will be found on the right hand side and will be identified by our for sale board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56230575.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LEA180017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leightons, Cross Hills. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.