2 bedroom apartment for saleAegon House, 13 Lanark Square, London, E14
- 2 Bedroom apartment
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- 657 sq./ft. (61 sq./M.)
- 3rd Floor
- Short walk to local amenities
- Close to Crossharbour DLR
- Service Charge: £2650 p.a. approx.
- Lease: 115 Years Remaining
- Secure underground parking
LiFE Residential are pleased to offer this contemporary apartment on the 3rd floor, conveniently located moments from Crossharbour DLR station. The two-bedroom/ two bathroom apartment, with its light wooden flooring and separate fitted kitchen provides perfect family living in one of the world's most popular business districts. The built in wardrobes, secure underground parking space and fully tiled bathrooms are just some of the spectacular features this apartment has to offer.The property comes inclusive of a secure underground parking space.
This spacious 656 sq/ft. apartment is perfect to suit all your needs. The living room has sufficient space for entertaining guests, hosting dinner parties or even having a quiet night in with a friend. The apartment also consists of two bathrooms, with the master bedroom having an en-suite.
Perfectly located to whether you work in Canary Wharf or the City, or even go for a nice quiet drink in Greenwich. The DLR station provides easy access to all, where you will be the envy of your friends/ colleagues easily jetting around the capital. Only a 0.1 miles from Crossharbour DLR and 0.7 miles from Canary Wharf, you have easy access to all the major landmarks London has to offer. Does this sound like the perfect place for you? Give us a call on 020 3668 1030 to arrange a viewing.
Property ref: 121_2653_4239783
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56231461.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4239783. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, Canary Wharf Office - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.