2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for salePendrea Road, Gulval, Penzance
Sold by Us
- TWO BEDROOMS * LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
- KITCHEN * IN NEED OF REFURBISHMENT
- GARDENS TO FRONT & REAR * GARAGE
- DOUBLE GLAZED WHERE STATED
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- POPULAR VILLAGE LOCATION
- VIEWING RECOMMENDED
- EPC RATING E
X Offered for sale with no onward chain is this semi-detached bungalow which is in need of refurbishment. A particular feature of the property are the aforementioned gardens and garage to the rear. The bungalow is situated in a popular residential street on the outskirts of Gulval with local amenities such as post office, public house, church and primary school. Viewing is highly recommended.
HALF GLAZED WOODEN DOOR INTO:
HALLWAY Night storage heater, access to loft, cupboard housing hot water tank.
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM 15' 3" x 14' (4.65m x 4.27m) Upvc double glazed window to front, open fire on tiled hearth, wall mounted electric panel heater.
BEDROOM 1 11' x 10' (3.35m x 3.05m) Upvc double glazed window to the rear.
KITCHEN 9' 8" x 8' 7" (2.95m x 2.62m) Upvc window and double glazed door to rear, base and wall mounted cupboards with worksurface and tiling over, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, space for washing machine, fridge and electric cooker.
BEDROOM 2 12' x 9' (3.66m x 2.74m) Upvc double glazed window to front.
CLOAKROOM Window to side, low level WC.
BATHROOM Upvc double glazed window to the rear, panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin.
OUTSIDE The front garden is laid to established flower beds and enclosed by drystone granite wall. Path to the side of the bungalow leads to the rear garden which has an area laid to patio with established flower beds. Wooden shed. Gate leads to:
DETACHED GARAGE 16' 6" x 8' 3" (5.03m x 2.51m) Double wooden doors, pedestrian door, window to the rear.
SERVICES Mains water, electricity and drainage.
DIRECTIONS From Penzance, proceed in an Easterly direction and before reaching the Tesco's roundabout, take the left turn signposted towards St. Ives. Proceed along this road for approximately one mile and take the first right into Pendrea Road whereby the property can be found on your left hand side.
COUNCIL TAX BAND C
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56231977.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100844013899. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marshalls Estate Agents, Penzance. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.