3 bedroom terraced house for saleChurch Road Terrace, Risca, NEWPORT, Caerphilly
- Great Central Location in Risca
- Attractive Stone Front
- 3 Good Size Bedrooms
- 13ft Lounge with Bay Window
- 13ft Separate Dining Room
- 16ft Modern Fitted Kitchen Diner
- 9ft Family Bathroom
- Combination Gas Boiler Installed 2012
- Good School Catchment
- Off-road Parking in Church Car Park
An Attractive stone-front family home in a great central location on Church Road Terrace in Risca.
The property benefits from two good size reception rooms and a large, modern kitchen diner with three good size bedrooms and a bigger than your average family bathroom. The property has UPVC double glazing and gas central heated via combination boiler that was installed in 2012.
The property is ideally located on main bus route and within walking distance of Crosskeys College, good schools, Risca Town Centre and train station with links to Cardiff and Ebbw Vale. The accommodation is described in further detail with approximate room sizes as follows :
Property ref: 121_1619_4044579
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56233873.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4044579. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roberts Estate Agents, Risca. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.