3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBrandy House Brow, Blackburn
- A well presented end terraced house with rear uPVC double glazed conservatory
- Ground floor: stone built porch, entrance hall, lounge, conservatory, kitchen with range of fitted units, utility room
- First floor: three bedrooms, stylish two-piece bathroom, separate w.c.
- Gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
- Outside: well maintained gardens, excellent off road parking with patterned concrete driveway leading to detached garage
- Excellent views to the rear over playing fields towards Darwen tower
- Conveniently located for the town centre and within easy access of the M65 motorway
A well presented end terraced house with rear uPVC double glazed conservatory comprising: Ground floor: stone built porch, entrance hall, lounge, conservatory, kitchen with range of fitted units, utility room. First floor: three bedrooms, stylish two-piece bathroom, separate w.c. Outside there are well maintained gardens, excellent off road parking with patterned concrete driveway leading to a detached garage. The property also benefits from gas central heating and uPVC double glazing as well as excellent views to the rear over playing fields towards Darwen tower. Conveniently located for the town centre and within easy access of the M65 motorway.
The Accommodation Comprises: -
Ground Floor: -
Stone Built Porch: -
Entrance Hall: - With c.h radiator, uPVC double glazed window, spindle stairs to first floor.
Lounge: - 13'4 x 17'8 (4.06m x 5.38m) - Laminate floor, wall mounted electric fire, uPVC double glazed window, double panelled c.h radiator, uPVC double doors to conservatory.
Conservatory: - 7'2 x 9'2 (2.18m x 2.79m) - UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED. Tiled floor, French doors to timber decking and rear garden.
Kitchen: - 10'3 x 10'5 (3.12m x 3.18m) - Excellent range of fitted base and eye level units, single drainer sink unit, two uPVC double glazed windows, plumbed for washer, double panelled c.h radiator.
Utility Room: - 7'0 x 6'8 (overall) (2.13m x 2.03m ( overall)) - With uPVC double glazed window, wall mounted Remeha gas fired central heating boiler, gas and electric meters, sliding partition door, uPVC double glazed external door.
First Floor: -
Landing: - With uPVC double glazed window.
Bedroom 1: - 12'0 x 10'6 (3.66m x 3.20m) - Fitted wardrobe, uPVC double glazed window, c.h radiator.
Bedroom 2: - 10'2 x 12'0 (3.10m x 3.66m) - Fitted cupboard, uPVC double glazed window, c.h radiator.
Bedroom 3: - 8'0 x 7'4 (2.44m x 2.24m) - With uPVC double glazed window, fitted cupboard.
Bathroom: - Stylish two-piece suite in white comprising panelled bath with shower over, wash bowl, uPVC double glazed window, c.h radiator.
Separate Low Suite W.C: - With uPVC double glazed window.
Outside: - At the front the garden is laid to gravel and to the side there are wrought iron gates and a concrete patterned driveway which provides excellent off road parking for several cars and leads to a concrete sectional garage with a power supply laid on. The rear garden which is not overlooked is a good size and laid to lawn with timber decking leading from the rear conservatory. Also included in the sale there is a substantial garden store.
General Information: - All main services are installed. GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56234551.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26525892. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mortimers Chartered Surveyors, Blackburn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.