4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleElgar Close, Ickenham
- Fabulously presented throughout
- Newly refurbished and extended
- Detached chalet bungalow
- Four double bedrooms, three bathrooms
- Living area with Kitchen
- Further potential for extension (STPP)
- Off street parking for several cars
- Short walk to station
- A few minutes flat walk to Village
- NO UPPER CHAIN
Austin Residential are proud to offer for sale this delightfully refurbished and extended English Houses detached chalet bungalow in this sought after cul-de-sac location in Ickenham Village.
The accommodation is set over two floors briefly comprises to the ground floor; hallway, a large living area with open plan kitchen, two double bedrooms, a bathroom and utility room plus a large storage cupboard. On the first floor there are two further double bedrooms, both with en-suite shower room/WC.
The property benefits from being set in large grounds with a rear garden measuring some 162' long x 36' wide, a deep frontage providing off street parking for several cars and potential for a driveway to the side of the property.
Elgar Close is a cul-de-sac off Derwent Avenue which is within a short flat walk to Breakspear School, the shops and Ickenham Station. The A40 with connections to the M40 and M25 is within a short drive.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56235978.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28136273. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Austin Residential, Ruislip. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.