3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleASHLEIGH COURT, HEALING
- Semi detached property within the popular village of Healing
- Ideal first time purchase
- Three bedrooms
- Large kitchen diner with modern fitted units
- Allocated parking and gardens
- uPVC double glazed and gas central heating
- Neutral decor throughout
- Energy performance rating C and Council tax band A
Crofts estate agents are pleased to offer for sale this semi detached property which is located within the ever popular village of Healing. Healing as a village offers fantastic school catchment and also enviable road links for commuters. The property itself will appeal to first time buyers and internal viewing will reveal a spacious lounge which then leads into the kitchen diner which was extended to provide plenty of space and a fantastic range of fitted units. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and the bathroom. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing and gas central heating. Externally there is off road parking to the front and also a further space to the rear. To the rear there is also a tidy block paved garden which offers an ideal space for alfresco dining.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56242297.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7135494. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Immingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.