2 bedroom apartment for saleHalcyon Close, Barnes, SW13
- BEAUTIFULLY FINISHED TWO BEDROOM APARTMENBT
- PRESTIGIOUS GATED DEVELOPMENT CLOSE TO BARNES STATION
- FIRST FLOOR
- DOUBLE ASPECT RECEPTION ROOM
- FULLY FITTED KITCHEN
- TWO BATHROOMS
- GOOD SIZE SOUTH FACING BALCONY
- VIDEO ENTRY PHONE
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
A beautiful two bedroom, two bathroom first floor apartment that has been finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, situated in this conveniently located secure private gated development of just 14 apartments close to Barnes Common and a few minutes walk from Barnes Station. The apartment benefits from underfloor heating, triple glazing, the remainder of a BLP 10 year warranty and a good size south facing balcony. Please contact us to arrange a viewing. EPC = B.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2300827. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Featherstone Leigh , East Sheen. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.