2 bedroom maisonette for saleClarendon Road, Hove, East Sussex
- Ground & first floor maisonette
- Two double bedrooms
- 17' Lounge/dining room with large bow window
- Separate kitchen with space for appliances
- Scope to improve
- Close to Hove Station
- Newly extended lease upon completion
- Added benefit of your own private entrance
- Approx. half a mile from seafront
- Viewing highly recommended!
Positioned in a prime location within easy walking distance of Hove's mainline railway station is this ground and first floor maisonette. The accommodation on the ground floor comprises your own private entrance; a 17' lounge with bow window overlooking the front; a separate kitchen with space for appliances. On the first floor you will find two double bedrooms and the full size bathroom. Additionally there is access to the the loft for storage. Conveniently our vendor is in the process of extending the lease so the new owners will have the added benefit of a newly extended lease upon completion. In our opinion there is scope for improvement allowing the new owner to add there own style to this good size home. Further benefits worthy of a mention are the fact that there is only one neighbouring property in the building. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this home with much potential!
Own Private Entrance -
Entrance Hallway -
Lounge - 5.16m x 3.45m (16'11 x 11'4) -
Kitchen - 4.42m x 1.68m (14'6 x 5'6) -
Stairs Leading To -
First Floor Landing -
Bedroom - 3.48m x 2.87m (11'5 x 9'5) -
Bedroom - 3.35m x 2.87m (11' x 9'5) -
Bathroom - 2.34m x 1.55m (7'8 x 5'1) -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56245456.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26526907. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Spencer & Leigh, Portslade, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.