3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleVIKING CLOSE, IMMINGHAM
Withdrawn from Market
- Semi detached property located within the ever popular town of Immingham
- Ideal family home
- Three bedrooms, two being doubles
- Fitted kitchen and bathroom
- uPVC double glazed and gas central heated
- Front and rear gardens with off road parking to the front
- Modern decor throughout
- Energy performance rating TBC and Council tax band B
Crofts estate agents are pleased to offer for sale this modern three bedroom semi detached property which is located within the port town of Immingham. Ideally suited to young family or first time buyer, this property is also positioned within close proximity to a variety of amenities. The property has been redecorated with newly fitted carpets and blinds. Benefitting from uPVC double glazing and gas central heating. The lounge provides access to the dining room, which then provides access to the kitchen. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, two being doubles and the bathroom. Externally there are gardens to front and rear with a driveway. Immediate vacant possession. No Forward Chain. Builders Part Exchange.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56248681.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7145368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Immingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.