6 bedroom link detached house for saleIsaac Square, Great Baddow, Chelmsford, CM2
- Six Bedroom Family Home
- Extended Ground Floor Accommodation
- Three Bathrooms
- Walking distance of local Baddow Hall Infant and Junior Schools and Sandon Senior School
- Walking distance of local shops at The Vineyards
- Ample parking for 3 cars in addition to garage
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Walking distance of Sandon Park & Ride Station
- Internal Viewing Essential
Originally built by Barratt Homes this modern family home has benefitted from a ground floor extension and loft conversion. As a result it now offers deceptively spacious accommodation ideal for a large or growing family. The ground floor comprises hall, cloakroom, lounge, study/playroom, large kitchen/diner and a separate utility room. The first floor features four double bedrooms including the original master bedroom with en-suite shower and family bathroom. The loft conversion provides two large double bedrooms with an en-suite to the master bedroom. Outside there is ample parking for three cars in addition to the garage and enclosed rear garden which is mainly lawned.
Great Baddow is a popular area with homebuyers and offers primary, secondary schools and local shops as well as regular bus services to the city centre. The property itself is conveniently located being within walking distance of Baddow Hall Infants and Sandon Secondary Schools as well as the Chelmsford Park & Ride station and Vineyards Shopping centre which is a little over half a mile from the property. Chelmsford is a rapidly growing city with a thriving shopping centre and is within easy reach of London. It boasts some of the most highly regarded schools in the UK and its centre is located just over three and a half miles from the property. Comprehensive shopping facilities are on offer which include the eagerly awaited Bond Street shopping precinct as well as a wide array of independent and chain restaurants, many bars and leisure facilities including Riverside Ice Rink. Chelmsford mainline station which has recently undergone a major refurbishment programme provides regular and fast services to London Liverpool Street.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56249611.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2502516. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bond Residential , Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.