4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleYew Tree Lane, Liverpool, Merseyside, L12
- Extended Semi Detached House
- Enviable Rear Views Across Golf Course
- Three Reception Rooms
- Kitchen with Separate Utility Room
- Four Bedrooms - one with En-Suite
- Family Bathroom/WC
- Gardens & Garage
- Energy Rating D
* No Chain Involved * A wonderfully spacious four bedroom semi detached property with golf club views, located close to West Derby Village. This is a fabulous opportunity to purchase a home in a very popular location. There are excellent local amenities, schools and stunning open park spaces. Perfect for families, this property provides a stunning living space, completed to a high standard, with a quality finish and tasteful decor throughout.
This wonderful family home boasts a welcoming entrance hall, lounge, sitting room, conservatory, modern kitchen, utility room, dining room and ground floor cloaks/wc. Upstairs there are four bedrooms, family bathroom with four piece suite and en suite bathroom. The stunning rear garden backs onto West Derby Golf Club. The property benefits from a boarded loft space, accessed via a drop down ladder, timber framed double glazing with feature lead lights and a gas central heating system.
Viewings are strictly by appointment and can be arranged via our West Derby Office. 0151 256 7837.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56250051.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WDB180370. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sutton Kersh, West Derby & Central Liverpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.