3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHolmlands Road, Darlington
- Stylish, ready to move into accommodation
- Well placed for ease of access to Cockerton amenities
- West-facing enclosed rear garden
- Suited to family occupation
- No onward chain
The property provides spacious, well proportioned living accommodation which can only be fully appreciated upon internal viewing. Warmed by gas fired central heating complemented by PVC double-glazed, internal viewing will reveal spacious entrance hallway with stairs giving access to first floor, light and airy contemporary living room, open-plan kitchen/dining room with quality refitted units and a host of integrated appliances, double French doors opening from the dining room onto timber decking and west-facing rear garden. To the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms, and family bathroom/WC with quality refitted white suite, overhead shower and stunning tiled surrounds. Externally, the property benefits from mature, established enclosed gardens to the front and rear together with single garage.
A stylish, contemporary three bedroom semi-detached property, having been upgraded throughout by the present owner.
General Information - Tenure: Freehold
Services: Gas central heating, mains electric, water and drainage
Local Authority: Darlington Borough Council (Tax Banding B)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56252439.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28140872. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carver Residential, Darlington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.