4 bedroom farm house for saleCattows Farm, Shackerstone
- Beautifully presented period former farmhouse
- Situated in the heart of this quintessential English village
- Set in circa 1/6 of an acre
- West facing gardens with open countryside views
- Sympathetically renovated retaining many original features
- Four bedrooms and three refitted bath/shower rooms
- Dining kitchen, three reception rooms and sun room
- Newly constructed garage and carport
- EPC rating D
Beautifully presented period former farmhouse ** Situated in the heart of this quintessential English village ** Set in circa 1/6 of an acre ** West facing gardens with open countryside views ** Sympathetically renovated retaining many original features ** Four bedrooms and three refitted bath/shower rooms ** Dining kitchen, three reception rooms and sun room ** Newly constructed garage and carport
General Description - Set in the heart of the most sought after village of Shackerstone and boasting west facing rear gardens with open countryside views is the superb Cattows Farm. Affording over 2600 sq ft of beautifully presented living accommodation, this period family home must be seen to be appreciated.
The property has undergone a sympathetic renovation by the current owners who have been in occupation for decades, and the property now affords a newly constructed brick under tile garage and carport to the side, as well as a refreshed interior to include new bathrooms, utility room, flooring and decoration throughout. Internally the living accommodation is laid across two floors to comprise in brief: Entrance hall, snug, drawing room, sitting room, sun room, dining kitchen, utility room and w.c. To the first floor are four bedrooms and a refitted family bathroom. Two bedrooms constitute exceptionally large spaces each with en-suite facilities and built in wardrobes.
To the rear are beautiful landscaped rear gardens boasting a westerly aspect with views across open countryside to the rear. In total Cattows Farm is set in circa 1/6th of an acre and represents a truly unique opportunity to acquire a most beautiful period home in one of the area's most sought after village settings.
Ground Floor - Entrance Hall • Dining Kitchen 16'4 x 16'1 • Utility Room 11' x 9'4 • Drawing Room 23' x 16' max • Sitting Room 16' x 15' • Snug/Family Room, 16'3 x 12' • Sun Room 21'11 x 9'10 max
First Floor - Bedroom 15'3 x 15'11 • En Suite 8'9 x 8'4 max • Bedroom 17'10 x 16'7 • En Suite 6' x 5' • Bedroom 12'3 x 9'10 • Bedroom 12'3 x 7'1 max • Bathroom 8' x 6'
Tenure - Freehold.
Local Authority - Hinckley & Bosworth Borough Council, Hinckley Hub, Rugby Road, Hinckley, Leics LE10 0FR (Tel: 01455 238141).
Measurements - Every care has been taken to reflect the true dimensions of this property but they should be treated as approximate and for general guidance only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56255031.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28141538. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alexanders, Market Bosworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.