4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNorth Parade, Hoylake
Offers in Excess of
- semi-detached four bedroom home
- open lounge to living room
- downstairs W.C
- lawned front & rear gardens
- driveway & garage
- stunning views & superb location
Sitting within immediate proximity and enjoying views across Hoylake waterfront and beyond, this traditional four bedroom semi detached home simply must be considered by those seeking a substantial property with many delightful features within and offering further potential to develop. In brief the accommodation comprises of four bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor. To the ground floor there is a vestibule, hallway, w.c., lounge through to living room and dining kitchen. The rear garden enjoys 'sunny' aspect and to the front is a raised lawn garden and driveway leading to the garage. Stunning views from numerous rooms, this property is sure to prove as a superb purchase opportunity.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56259027.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9032825. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bradshaw Farnham & Lea, West Kirby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.