1 bedroom flat for saleThe Oaks, Kimberley Close, Langley, SL3
- Retirement Apartment
- Specifically for the over 60's
- 15ft Lounge plus kitchen
- Double bedroom with wardrobes
- Gas central heating system
- Communal Gardens and parking
* Retirement apartment * Specifically for the over 60s' * 15ft Lounge plus kitchen * Double Bedroom with wardrobes * Gas central heating system * Communal gardens and parking
This retirement maisonette is situated at the end of this pleasant cul de sac development which features an on site estate manager, communal meeting room for residents and laundry room. The well designed accommodation is on the first floor but should assistance be required there is a chair lift currently installed
The accommodation comprises (all measurements are approximate):-
EPC Rating C
Entrance vestibule, stairs to
Store cupboard, cupboard, housing hot water system.
Lounge 15' (4.57m) x 10'6 (3.2m)
Kitchen 7'9 (2.36m) x 7'5 (2.26m)
Worcester gas boiler, single drainer sink unit, work surfaces with drawer, cupboards and space under,
Bedroom 13'3 (4.04m) x 10'9 (3.28m)
Radiator, fitted wardrobes, mirrored doors
Panelled bath, mixer tap and hand shower, pedestal basin, low level WC, heated towel rail, extractor fan
Neatly kept communal gardens and parking area
On completion of the purchase a new 99 year lease will be created. We understand the current service charges are £2,700 per annum which includes buildings insurance, garden maintenance, exterior maintenance, exterior maintenance and contribution to estate manager's costs.
Via The Frost Partnership, 6 Clayton Parade, Langley
Telephone: 01753 583999 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56259589.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 292306. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Frost Partnership, Langley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.