2 bedroom flat for saleBerrylands,Surbiton
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Delightful Private Balcony
- No Onward Chain
- 952 Year Lease
- Off-Street Parking
- Half a Mile From Surbiton Station
- Close to Local Amenities
- Local Access to Local Outstanding Schools
- Large Attractive Communal Gardens
A generously sized apartment, situated within a peaceful development of six properties and providing off-street parking and immaculate gardens.
If you are looking for a property that is not only larger than average, but also in a quiet, yet practical location then you need look no more! This apartment is one of just six in the development and has some outstanding accommodation on offer including two double bedrooms, an impressive kitchen with so much workspace you could hire a soux chef to help you cook, and a fabulous sitting room that has plenty of room for the largest of sofa's, and a dining table. There is also a balcony off the sitting room giving you your own outside space, and a family bathroom with separate WC. Outside there are lovely and well maintained communal gardens and a space for parking.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2153911. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Surbiton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.