Plot for saleMill Lane, Stoke Orchard, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL52
Offers in Excess of
- 'Grand Designs' opportunity
- Full planning permission for single dwelling
- Site of 0.25 acre
- Lovely outlook across fields
- Planning Ref 17/00208/FUL
Residential development opportunity.
The site is situated in Mill Lane, Stoke Orchard, within the village of Stoke Orchard but surrounded by fields and away from passing traffic. Stoke Orchard lies around 6 miles to the north west of Cheltenham, approximately 3 miles from Bishops Cleeve and 5 miles from Tewkesbury. The surrounding land is predominantly open countryside.
Bishops Cleeve and Tewkesbury offer a good range of amenities including shops, schools, healthcare, restaurants and sporting opportunities. There are local primary schools near by at Tredington and secondary schools at Bishops Cleeve, and Tewkesbury. Bus services run from Stoke Orchard, where there is a community centre, local shop and Church, and train services are available from Evesham, Ashchurch and Cheltenham, whilst access to the M5 northbound is only one and a half miles away.
The site comprises 2 former storage sheds and stabling and offers lovely views across pastureland.
Planning: Planning permission has been granted on 18/9/2017 for a single residential unit under application 17/00208/FUL. The consented dwelling extends to an internal floor area of approximately 1000 square feet, all on the ground floor and a site area of approximately 0.24 acres.
Please note: floor areas have been taken from architect’s plans and we recommend that interested parties satisfy themselves of the Gross internal area.
Details of the permission can be found via the Tewkesbury Borough Council website under the above reference number.
Planning permission ref: 17/00208/FUL
Take the A4019 out of Cheltenham and after the turning to the M5, turn right signposted Stoke Orchard, immediately before the Gloucester Old Spot public house. Continue along this road into Stoke Orchard, turning right at the T junction, and then right into Mill Lane, just in front of the Church. Continue along Mill Lane for a couple of hundred yards, and the gateway to the site will be found at the end of the main part of the lane on the right hand side, immediately before the driveway to Mill Farmhouse.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56269773.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLS180029. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Cheltenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.