2 bedroom flat for saleSaffron Tower, Croydon, CR0
- Superb thirty-eight floor two bedroom apartment
- Carefully designed stylish interior with natural décor
- Contemporary integrated open-plan kitchen
- Generous entertaining area with beautiful views
- Under floor heating throughout individual thermostat
- Contemporary bathroom and additional en-suite
- Excellent location for West Croydon rail station
- Concierge, communal areas and in-house fitness suite
Centrally located for Croydon, this fabulous two bedroom apartment, offers exquisite views from the thirty-eight floor, spacious accommodation and great communal facilities.
Saffron Square is moments away from West Croydon rail station and West Croydon Tramlink. The many amenities of Croydon are all within easy reach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 999429. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Croydon New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.