3 bedroom terraced house for saleSavery Street, Southcoates Lane, Hull
- GUIDE PRICE £110,000 - £115,000
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Gardens & Rear Vehicular Access
Guide Price £110,000 - £115,000! Attractive Large Family House Situated In A Sought After Residential Location Within Close Proximity of Local Amenities, VIEW NOW OR MISS IT!
An attractive traditional style three bedroom mid terraced large family house with gas fired central heating system and double glazing-where specified.
Situated forming part of this popular/convienent residential location served by shops-Holderness Road, East Park/Woodford Leisure Centre, schools, good road links and regular public transport services.
Representing in the writers opinion, a superb large family house which must be viewed early to avoid disappointment.
With double glazed door, double glazed screen to side, balustrade staircase, radiator and cupboard under the stairs affording storage facility.
Lounge 13' 9" max/ into bay x 11' 9" max ( 4.19m max/ into bay x 3.58m max )
With double glazed angle bay window, feature fireplace, living flame built in gas fire and radiator. Feature archway to:-
Dining Room 12' 4" max x 11' 2" max ( 3.76m max x 3.40m max )
With double glazed window, radiator and door.
Kitchen 11' 8" x 7' 8" ( 3.56m x 2.34m )
With splash back tiling, stainless steel inset sink unit with mixer tap, fitted floor units, laminated work surfaces and wall cupboards, gas cooker point, filter cooker hood, plumbing for automatic washing machine, three double glazed windows and double glazed exit door.
With fully tiled walls, white suite comprising; Panelled bath with mixer tap/shower attachment, shower screen, wash hand basin in vanity unit with mixer tap, low level wc, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled flooring, double glazed window with patterned glass and door.
Bedroom 1 13' 4" max/ into bay x 11' 3" plus recess ( 4.06m max/ into bay x 3.43m plus recess )
With double glazed angle bay window and further double glazed window, fitted wardrobes, built in shelving to recess, built in storage cupboard, radiator and door.
Bedroom 2 11' 6" max x 9' 4" max ( 3.51m max x 2.84m max )
With double glazed window, built in storage cupboard, wall mounted gas fired central heating unit/combination boiler serving domestic hot water and radiators, radiator and door.
Bedroom 3 8' 5" x 8' ( 2.57m x 2.44m )
With double glazed window, radiator and door.
To the front of the property is a lawned garden with flower and shrub beds, timber fence forming boundary incorporating wrought iron gate.
To the rear is a lawned garden with flower and shrub beds, paved patio area, timber shed, cold water tap and timber fence forming boundary. Rear vehicular access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56280370.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDR116820. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Holderness Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.