3 bedroom town house for saleBarrowfields Close, West End, Southampton
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedroom Town House
- Lounge And Kitchen/ Diner
- En-Suite To Master Bedroom
- Front And Rear Garden
- Allocated Parking
Three bedroom town house situated in the popular location of West End. The property benefits from accommodation over three floors with cloakroom, lounge, kitchen/dining room, en-suite to the master bedroom, front and rear gardens and allocated parking. Viewing highly recommended!
Have you booked your viewing yet????
Do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity call us now on 01489 785269
Front door leading to entrance hall, stairs to first floor landing, radiator and doors to:
Double glazed obscure window to front elevation, low level wc, wash hand basin and radiator.
Lounge 15' 3" x 9' 7" ( 4.65m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, two radiators and door to;
Kitchen/ Diner 12' 10" x 10' 4" ( 3.91m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation and door leading to rear garden, fitted kitchen, sink/ drainer unit with cupboard under, a further range of wall and base units, work surface, splash back tiling, integrated electric hob, gas hob with extractor hood over, space for washing machine and built in cupboard.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from entrance hall to first floor landing and stairs to second floor, double glazed window to front elevation, built in cupboard and doors to:
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 9' 7" ( 3.68m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 9' 3" ( 3.91m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to front elevation and radiator.
Panel enclosed bath, low level wc, wash hand basin and cupboards.
Second Floor Landing
Bedroom Three 9' 7" x 6' 6" ( 2.92m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, built in wardrobe, radiator and door to:
Double glazed velux window to rear elevation, tiled shower cubicle, low level wc, wash hand basin and built in cupboard.
Mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders, path leading to front door and two allocated parking spaces.
Enclosed by panel fencing, patio area adjacent to property, remainder of garden mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders, timber shed, outside tap and pedestrian access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56280376.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HEE103019. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hedge End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.