4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTadpole Garden Village, Blunsdon, Swindon
- HELP TO BUY £259,200 (100% price £324,000)
- 4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Cloakroom
- Generous sized living Room
- Kitchen / Dining Room, Integrated Appliances
- West Facing Rear Gardens & Garage
- BRAND NEW SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
*HELP TO BUY PRICE £259,200* THE ELSENHAM is a fine semi detached house with great kerb appeal backing onto fields. The home offers 4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Integrated Kitchen/Dining Room, Lounge, Front & Rear Gardens, Garage & Driveway.
A PERFECT HOUSE AND SETTING FOR TODAY'S GROWING FAMILY!
Tadpole Garden Village; a long awaited collection of high specification 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom houses on the outskirts of the pretty Wiltshire Village of Blunts. Set within an abundance of quiet, tranquil and open countryside with spectacular panoramic views of where the Wiltshire Downs meets the Cotswolds
This exciting and innovative development will become a distinct community of nearly 1700 homes set within a 179 hectare rural location.
Charaterised by open, tree-lined avenues, large front and rear gardens and generous on-plot parking; Tadpole Garden Village will also boast a local centre for its community, retail and convenience facilities, Primary School, play areas including cricket pitch, pedestrian and cycle networks, mature and managed hedgerows, ponds and resident-only private allotments all in keeping with Crest Nicholson’s drive to provide a Garden Village inspired scheme with Community at its heart.
Key Features of the home include:
* Highly efficient gas fired condensing boiler, * Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher, * Built in double or single under oven from Bosch *, Stainless steel low energy lighting to illuminate your preparation * Soft close cupboards and doors to these stylish Paula Rosa Manhattan kitchens * Full height Porcelanosa tiling around the shower and bath, as well as to all other walls with fitted sanitaryware * TV/FM and Sky+ points to the living room and master bedroom
Kitchen Dining Room
En Suite Shower Room
Garage & Driveway Parking
Front And Rear Gardens
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HWT103122. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Highworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.