4 bedroom detached house for saleWatling Street, St. Albans, Hertfordshire
- ? Handsome Four Bedroom Detached
- ? Spacious Entrance Hallway
- ? Large Living Room
- ? Separate Dining Room
- ? Wonderful Mature Rear Garden
- ? Off-street Parking and Garage
- ? Approximately one mile from the City Centre
Entrance hall | Living room | Dining room | Kitchen | Utility | WC | Four bedrooms one en-suite | Family bathroom | Garage | Front and rear
gardens | Off street parking
Watling Street is an attractive 4 bedroom detached house situated on a generous and mature plot in a prime residential location. On the first floor there are 4 bedrooms, one en-suite, and a family bathroom. The ground floor offers spacious accommodation. Externally the property benefits from a mature rear garden, a front garden and off street parking and has the potential to extend, subject to obtaining the relevant planning and building consents.
The property is situated on Watling Street, conveniently located to the south of the City centre. Watling Street provides easy access to the M1, M25 and the A1(M) and to airports at
Heathrow, Luton and Stansted. There is a good range of local shops within a ¼ of a mile, including Waitrose, whilst a more comprehensive range of facilities can be found in the City
centre including the main line station with its fast through services via Kings Cross/St Pancras to the City, Gatwick and beyond, and with connections
via the new Eurostar terminal to the Continent. There are excellent state and public schools close at hand, as is the popular Verulamium park.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56296939.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STA160190. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strutt & Parker, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.