3 bedroom terraced house for saleTennyson Road, Coventry
- REFURBISHMENT OPPORTUNITY
- 3 bedroomed terraced in an excellent location
- In need of full refurbishment throughout
- Hall, 2 reception rooms & kitchen
- 3 good sized bedrooms & bathroom
- Front & rear gardens & rear garage
- Offered with no chain
- Won't be around for long - book your viewing today
REFURBISHMENT OPPORTUNITY - A three bedroomed terraced home in an excellent residential location. In need of full refurbishment throughout. Offered with no chain and comprising entrance hall, two reception rooms and kitchen, three good sized bedrooms and bathroom. Being part double glazed and having front and rear gardens and rear garage. This excellent opportunity won't be around for long - book your viewing today.
Entrance Hallway - Via the original front door and storm porch, there are stairs rising to the first floor with handy under stairs storage cupboard and doors leading to:
Living Room - 3.63 x 3.26 (11'10" x 10'8") - Having a glazed bay window to the front elevation and chimney breast with gas fire.
Dining Room - 3.32 x 3.14 (10'10" x 10'3") - Having a double glazed window to the rear elevation, chimney breast with gas fire and cupboards.
Kitchen - 2.21 x 1.91 (7'3" x 6'3") - With cupboards and a sink, a double glazed window, under stairs pantry space and door leading to a pantry off the rear lobby, there is a double glazed door out to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing - With loft hatch and loft ladders and doors leading to:
Bedroom One - 2.41 x 3.27 (7'10" x 10'8") - With glazed bay window to the front elevation and wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors.
Bedroom Two - 3.30 x 3.13 (10'9" x 10'3") - Having a double glazed window to the rear elevation and cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
Bedroom Three - 2.41 x 2.37 (7'10" x 7'9") - A larger than average third bedroom with a glazed window to the front elevation.
Bathroom - With low level WC, wash hand basin and bath with obscure double glazed window.
Outside To The Front - The front garden is mostly laid to lawn with path leading to the front door, low level wall, shrubs and trees and wrought iron gate.
Rear Garden - A good sized garden with timber fencing down both sides, access to the garage and rear shared access.
Rear Garage - With up and over door via the rear shared access.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56297097.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28145725. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Payne Associates, Walsgrave Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.