3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSpencer Avenue, Moreton, WIRRAL
- Three Bedroom Dorma Bungalow
- Spacious Kitchen
- Family Bathroom
- Front & Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking
- No Chain
Lovely three bed detached Bungalow with loft conversion.
In need of slight updating, however this is a great sized Bungalow in a fantastic location!!
This would make a perfect forever home, so don't delay and arrange your viewing today!
Jones & Chapman are delighted to bring to market this spacious three bedroom detached dorma bungalow with NO CHAIN!
Situated in a very popular location in Moreton.
The property briefly comprises; entrance hall, two double bedrooms, family bathroom, large lounge and a spacious kitchen to the ground floor. To the first floor there is a third bedroom. Externally the property benefits from front and rear gardens, and a driveway. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the fantastic opportunity on offer.
A double glazed door to the front of the property and fitted carpets.
A single glazed door to front aspect, cupboard for storage with a boiler fitted, a radiator and wooden laminate flooring.
Lounge 10' 10" x 14' 4" into bay ( 3.30m x 4.37m into bay )
A double glazed window to front aspect, wall lights, a gas fire set, a radiator and television connection point.
Dining Room 9' 7" x 11' 11" ( 2.92m x 3.63m )
Double glazed patio doors, a gas fire and surround and a radiator.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 10' 11" ( 3.00m x 3.33m )
A fitted kitchen with sink and drainer unit, plumbing for a washing machine and an electric oven. Gas hob, a double glazed window to rear aspect and a door leading to the rear garden.
Bedroom One 10' 11" x 10' 10" ( 3.33m x 3.30m )
A double glazed window to the front of the property, fitted wardrobes and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 10" x 8' 11" ( 3.00m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 21' 5" max x 11' max ( 6.53m max x 3.35m max )
A double glazed window to the side of the property and a radiator.
A double glazed window to the side of the property, A radiator, wc and shower cubicle. Wash hand basin,vanity and tiling.
Large brick paved area and space for parking.
With access from the side of the property, a patio, decked area and shed. A double gate and gravel feature.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56301837.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOR107612. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Moreton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.