4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThe Oaks, Elm, Wisbech
Offers in Excess of
- End terrace house
- Four bedrooms
- En-suite to master
- Cul de sac location
- South-facing rear garden
DON'T TOUCH A THING! Presented in show home condition, this modern end terrace house offers deceptively spacious accommodation and is situated in a cul de sac location close to all local amenities.
DON'T TOUCH A THING! Presented in show home condition, this modern end terrace house offers deceptively spacious accommodation and is situated in a cul de sac location close to all local amenities. With four bedrooms (the master having a refitted en-suite shower room) the property also benefits from a downstairs cloakroom, single garage and a fully enclosed south-facing rear garden - ideal for the sun worshipper!
Kitchen/dining Room 15' 2" x 8' ( 4.62m x 2.44m )
Lounge 11' 5" x 14' 11" ( 3.48m x 4.55m )
First Floor Landing
Master Bedroom 14' 4" maximum x 8' 10" into wardrobes ( 4.37m maximum x 2.69m into wardrobes )
Refitted En-Suite Shower Room
Bedroom Two 7' 8" x 11' 8" ( 2.34m x 3.56m )
Bedroom Three 11' 1" x 8' ( 3.38m x 2.44m )
Bedroom Four 8' 9" x 8' 6" ( 2.67m x 2.59m )
Integral Single Garage
From the Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout take the A1101 signposted Downham Market. Continue out of town taking note of Morrisons on your left hand side. Proceed straight over at the roundabout and take the second right hand turning signposted Elm and Friday bridge. Continue along and turn right into Grove Gardens. Follow the road round to the right and on into The Oaks where the property will be found on your left hand side. Look for our board!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56301843.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB117836. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.