2 bedroom apartment for saleAlbion House, City Island, Docklands E14 Views of the Dock
Withdrawn from Market
- 2 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms
- Large Terrace
- Dock Views
- Home of The English National Ballet
- Contemporary spacious apartments with high specification fixtures and fittings
- 4 minutes from Canary Wharf via Jubilee Line
- Beautifully landscaped gardens and waterways
- Estimated Completion: Q3 2017
Stunning 2 bedroom 2 bathroom 9th floor New Build Assignment sale. with Dock views.
EcoWorld and Ballymore are thrilled to be working
together on London City Island, one of the most important
waterside projects London has seen in recent years.
The creation of an exclusive island neighbourhood on
one of the best-connected sites in London was once just an
ambitious vision. Now, it is a stunning reality.
Taking inspiration from the best elements from metropolitan
islands across the world, but in a way that's tailor-made for the
twenty-first century, London City Island combines bold architecture
and pioneering landscape design to create a spectacular
landmark in riverside living.
More than just a place to live, London City Island is becoming a
destination, a vibrant, exciting location that draws from both the
business might of neighbouring Canary Wharf and the cultural
energy of East London. Devised to complement the neighbouring
business district with a high-end residential offering, this unique
location is at the vanguard of a new wave of investment that
will build on and expand the great success story of Canary Wharf.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56307982.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7213467. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Choices, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.