3 bedroom detached house for sale197 Arundel Drive, Carleton Lancs FY6 7TS
- Detached Family Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom En Suite
- Ground Floor W. C & Conservatory
- Utility Room
- Modern Kitchen & Family Bathroom
- Popular Location Close To Schools & Amenities
- Garage & Generous Driveway
Detached Three Bedroom Family Home In The Village Of Carleton, Close To Schools, Transport Links And Amenities And Within Easy Reach Of Poulton Town Centre, Located On An Established Development A Viewing Is Essential And Recommended Early. Comprising; Entrance Hallway, Ground Floor W.C. Lounge, Dining Area, Conservatory, Kitchen And Utility Room. To The First Floor Three Bedrooms (master bedroom en suite) And Family Bathroom. Gardens Front And Rear. Hot Tub Included In The Sale. Garage And Generous Driveway.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56308114.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7181291. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Royle Estates, Management & Lettings Agents, Poulton-Le-Fylde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.