4 bedroom detached house for saleSouth Road, Hythe, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- Detached 4 bedroom house
- Large lounge, dining room and kitchen/breakfast room
- Spacious garden with summerhouse & vegetable plot
- Sought after location
- Close to the seafront
- EPC energy rating F (37)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £550,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
This home is located within a sought after area of Hythe between the canal and the seafront. You can walk into town along Lady's Walk, paddle in the surf on the beach, stroll along the canal back and take in the sights and sounds of the local wildlife or just enjoy the recreation ground with relative ease. Houses of this size and calibre do not come onto the market very often and indeed this is the first time this home is available in 44 years!
With large rooms that create a spacious, welcoming environment, this would make the perfect home to raise your family.
The hub of this home is the kitchen/breakfast room, where you can prepare your evening meal from produce you have grown in the garden whist helping the kids with their homework, or you can simply sit here and enjoy a coffee and chat with one of your friends.
For family occasions you can dine in style in the dining room, as you can gather around a large table before you relax in the lounge in front of the open fire with a brandy.
During the warmer months you can make full use of the garden, where you can take a breather and enjoy the summer house after tending the lawn and borders.
The garage is accessed via The Fairway and there is scope to add further parking should you require it (subject to planning) as there is plenty of space to do something with the front garden.
What the Owner says:
I moved into this home with my parents when I was 6 months old and I have loved living here. Hythe has been the ideal place to grow up, with great primary schools and facilities down at 'The Rec'. After school we were able to play in the garden or our parents would take us to the park or beach.
I have recently made the decision that I would like to move out into the countryside as I love animals and I have quite a few ducks! I will be sad to leave here as the neighbours have been great and I have many fond memories, including jubilee parties in The Fairway.
- Entrance Porch: 17'7 x 5'1 (5.36m x 1.55m)
- Lounge: 15'10 x 14'11 (4.83m x 4.55m) narrowing to 13'9 x 13'8 (4.19m x 4.17m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 18'9 x 11'1 (5.72m x 3.38m)
- Dining Room: 16'11 (5.16m) x 15'0 (4.58m) narrowing to 12'7 (3.84m)
- Bedroom 1: 15'1 up to fitted wardrobes x 12'8 (4.60m x 3.86m)
- Bedroom 2: 14'0 (4.27m) x 13'8 (4.17m) narrowing to 12'10 (3.91m)
- Bedroom 4: 11'1 x 7'9 (3.38m x 2.36m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'3 (3.43m) narrowing to 10'0 (3.05m) x 11'1 (3.38m)
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Summer House
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56308186.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 12822337. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.