4 bedroom detached house for saleBurgh Road, Gorleston
- New Development
- Stunning 4 Bedroom Detached Homes
- Four Large Bedrooms & Master with En Suite
- Traditionally Built
- Grand Entrance Hall
- Solid American Oak Staircases
- High Grade Kitchens with AEG Appliances
- Quiet Cul-de-Sac Location
- Double Width Garage & Driveway
- Showhome Available Now
A refreshing change to see a development traditionally built using the highest grade building materials with solid internal walls, strong piled foundations and traditional sturdy tiled roofs. Offering exceptionally spacious entrance halls, solid oak staircases with wide landing, stunning high quality kitchens with AEG mod cons as well as stylish bath and shower rooms with the highest grade sanitary wear.
Burgh Road is one of the most sought after locations in the Great Yarmouth area, with great access to some of the best schools in our region. A quiet cul-de-sac with no through traffic and low housing density which is both tranquil as well as a safe environment for your children.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28146099. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DPS Estates, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.