3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale141 Wester Drylaw Place, Drylaw, Edinburgh, EH4 2TQ
- Tastefully-presented, three-bedroom, end-terraced house with gardens to the front, side and rear plus, a double driveway, located in the Drylaw area, north-west of Edinburgh city centre.
- The accommodation is comprised of an entrance hall, living room, dining room, kitchen, upper hall, three double bedrooms, and a family bathroom.
- Features include extensive quality hardwood flooring, light tasteful decor, uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, a modern fitted kitchen, and TV and telephone points.
- In addition, there is good storage space including a loft; whilst externally there are partitioned gardens to the front, side and rear, together with a brick-built store shed and garden room.
- Home Report available online.
** AVAILABLE FOR QUICK ENTRY ** This tastefully-presented, three-bedroom, end-terraced house with gardens to the front, side and rear plus, a double driveway, located in the Drylaw area, north-west of Edinburgh city centre. Light tastefully decorated throughout, the accommodation is comprised of a spacious entrance hall with built-in store cupboard and a side-aspect window. Set to the rear is a spacious living room with patio doors to the garden and featuring a contemporary electric fireplace. The bright dining room is set to the front, whilst the rear facing kitchen has a door to the side garden. The fitted kitchen includes wood-effect worktops, stainless steel sink with drainer, tiled splashback, washing machine, fridge/freezer and an integrated oven, gas hob and canopy. On the first-floor an upper hall features two built-in store cupboards and access to the loft space. A bright double bedroom is set to the front and features a TV point and built-in store cupboard; whilst a second double bedroom overlooks the gardens to the rear and includes built-in wardrobes and a pendant light fitting. The third bedroom is set to the front with a pendant light fitting and quality flooring. A family bathroom has a rear facing window and is fitted with a three piece suite including a vanity unit mounted handbasin, an electric shower above the bath and tiled splashwalls. In addition there includes extensive quality hardwood flooring, whilst externally there are low maintenance and partitioned patio gardens. Drylaw is a well-established residential area with a wealth of local amenities, and is close to major retail outlets, including Craigleith Retail Park. Supermarkets in the area include a Morrisons on Ferry Road, and there are also sports facilities and a swimming pool at the Ainslie Park Leisure Centre. The property lies in a convenient and quiet location close to Ferry Road, the main route crossing the north of the city, which makes it easy to access primary routes to the north and east. It is served by regular bus services to the city centre and surrounding areas. The area is famous for the Royal Botanic Gardens, with Inverleith Park, Victoria Park and Newhaven Harbour also nearby.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6881271. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.