4 bedroom detached house for salePlot 119, The Middleton, Castle Croft, Startforth, Co Durham
- Stylish fitted Symphony kitchen
- Zanussi double oven, stainless steel hob and cooker hood
- Integrated dishwasher, fridge freezer and washing machine
- Ensuite shower room to master bedroom
- Utility room and downstairs cloaks
- Fitted wardrobes to master bedroom
- Feature French doors to rear garden
Stunning four bedroom detached home with spacious lounge, dining kitchen and utility room. Master bedroom comes with en-suite shower room and fitted wardrobes. Garage and parking space.
Castle Croft is our new delightful development of 2, 3 and 4 bedroom homes located in the picturesque Teesdale, in the small village of Startforth which is just over the River Tees from Barnard Castle, on the opposite side of the River Tees.
The nearby historic market town of Barnard Castle takes its name from the castle which it grew around and dates back to the 12th century. The remains of the castle, now a Grade 1 listed building, overlook the River Tees which today is a popular destination for canoeist and anglers.
Housetype dimensions and further information on the development are available in the the brochure. Internal images shown for guidance only. Please refer to our brochure or our Sales Adviser at the development for more information.
13'8" X 12'9" (4.17m X 3.88m)
Kitchen / Dining
21'2" X 15'5" (6.45m X 4.70m)
6'0" X 4'3" (1.83m X 1.30m)
6'7" X 3'4" (2.1m X 1.2m)
12'4" X 10'2" (3.76m X 3.10m)
8'2" X 4'0" (2.49m X 1.22m)
12'4" X 11'6" (3.76m X 3.51m)
9'2" X 7'9" (2.79m X 2.36m)
8'3" X 6'7" (2.51m X 2.1m)
7'3" X 5'6" (2.21m X 1.68m)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2954. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Addisons Chartered Surveyors, Barnard Castle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.