3 bedroom detached house for saleBurns Avenue, Wallasey
- Traditional Detached House
- Three Well-Proportioned Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- No Onward Chain
Viewing is advised on this Traditional Detached Property in the Heart of Wallasey. Comprising of 3 generous bedrooms and 3 generous reception rooms. This perfect family home come with ample outside space in a usually compact pocket of Wallasey, hosting a driveway and paved garden to the rear.
Jones & Chapman are delighted to present for sale this detached house situated in a popular part of Wallasey close to local amenities and transport links. The property requires some modernisation but has been priced accordingly and offers spacious, adaptable accommodation throughout that needs to be appreciated with an internal inspection. In brief the accommodation comprises entrance hall, three reception rooms and a kitchen to the ground floor, whilst to the first floor are three well-proportioned bedrooms, family bathroom and an additional store room. This house would make a fantastic family home or investment and an early viewing is strongly advised in order to avoid disappointment.
Single glazed entrance door to side aspect.
Door from Entrance Porch, doors leading to Kitchen and Reception Rooms, stairs to First Floor Landing.
Single glazed window to front aspect, fireplace, radiator.
Two single glazed windows to front aspect, fireplace and radiator.
Single glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Single glazed window to side aspect, door leading to Garden. Kitchen comprises wall and base storage units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink/drainer, gas cooker point and part-tiled walls.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from Entrance Hall, doors leading to Bedrooms, Bathroom and Store Room.
Single glazed window to front aspect, built-in wardrobes and radiator.
Two single glazed windows to front aspect.
Single glazed window to rear aspect, built-in wardrobes.
Single glazed window to side aspect.
Single glazed aspect to side aspect, radiator, WC, wash-hand basin and bath.
Garden to the side of the property which is predominantly paved with areas housing plants and shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56316747.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAL107227. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Wallasey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.