6 bedroom house for saleWilton Mews, London, SW1X
- Double Volume Entrance Hall
- Kitchen And Breakfast Room
- Dining Room
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Formal Drawing Room Leading Into An Expansive Second Drawing Room
- Master Bedroom With En-suite Bathroom And Dressing Room
- Guest Bedroom With Ensuite Shower Room
- Bedroom 3 With En-suite Bathroom
- Bedroom 4 With En-suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 5 With En-suite Shower Room
A stunning family residence discretely located in the heart of Belgravia, just off Belgravia Square and Eaton Square.
Interior designed and project managed by the renowned prime central London firm, Finchatton, the property has impressive lateral space, with large reception rooms which are ideal for entertaining, together with generous bedroom accommodation with ensuite facilities.
It has an indoor swimming pool, gymnasium, passenger lift serving all floors, an integral garage and 2 separate garages.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1001376214. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beauchamp Estates Ltd, Mayfair - Resale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.