4 bedroom terraced house for salePegasus Place, St. Albans, Hertfordshire
- Modern Family Home
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite
- Excellent Decorative Order
- Low Maintenance Garden
- Garage & Off-Street Parking
- Situated Centrally within Walking Distance to Vibrant City Centre
- Close to Mainline Railway Station and Popular Primary Schools
A modern and spacious four double bedroom property located in a popular and convenient area of St. Albans only 1.1 miles from the City station. Beautifully presented throughout, this terraced property benefits from a good sized low-maintenance garden and an integral garage.
This well-presented modern property is situated in a quiet and popular development within walking distance of the City centre and mainline station.
Internally, the accommodation includes a hallway with a cloakroom, wc and storage cupboards and provides access to the integral garage and the large kitchen/dining room.
This room has a range of high-end, fitted kitchen appliances, two ovens and windows and doors leading to the garden. The size of the room means a large dining table and/or a sofa would comfortably fit.
The first floor provides the living room, two of the bedrooms and the family bathroom.
The second floor has the master bedroom which has a lovely en-suite easily big enough to accommodate a bath, shower cubicle, sink and wc. The second bedroom is also on this floor with front aspect windows.
Outside, the driveway provides off-street parking and access to the integral garage. To the rear, the garden is beautifully landscaped with large sleepers with raised bedding, a patio and a further area to the rear of the garden perfect for relaxing on a summers evening.
Pegasus Place is situated centrally within walking distance to the vibrant City centre and mainline railway station along with several popular primary schools.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56322717.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STA180882. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashtons, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.