4 bedroom detached house for saleHelmsley Road, Amotherby, Malton
- Substantial Detached house
- Comprehensively Upgraded
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge & Dining Room
- Feature Breakfast Kitchen
- Stunning Master Suite
- Contemporary Bathroom & Downstairs WC
- Integral Garage & Utility Room
- Private Lawned Rear Garden
- No Onward Chain
A stunning modernised detached family house boasting contemporary four bedroom living accommodation.
Foreword - Offering well over 2,000sq ft of gross internal living accommodation, and with a finish to the highest specification is this comprehensively upgraded 4 bedroomed detached house representing the true definition of family living accommodation. The property features a superb finish including Villeroy & Boch bathroom fittings, NEFF kitchen appliances and LED internal and external lighting. The property features a stunning open plan breakfast kitchen with two further downstairs reception rooms and four significant double bedrooms. The property benefits from oil fired central heating throughout with a full underground oil tank, and is complemented by underfloor heating to the kitchen, utility, downstairs WC and en suite bathrooms. Crucially the property is being offered for sale with vacant possession and no onward chain, and is located within this ever-popular village location.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26538215. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stephensons, York - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.