4 bedroom detached house for saleDonnington Place, WINNERSH, Berkshire
- Sought after cul de sac location
- Spacious duel aspect dining room with door leading to garden
- Living room with feature fire place
- Gas central heating to radiators
- Kitchen with space for appliances
- Downstairs shower room
- Refitted family bathroom
- Scope to extend subject to planning approval
This spacious four bedroom detached family home is situated on a generous, well stocked corner plot. The accommodation comprises living room, separate dining room with adjoining kitchen and a 44' x 39' private rear garden.
Donnington Place is a sought after location because of its close proximity to Winnersh Primary School, Dinton Pastures Country Park and Winnersh train station. Sainsbury's supermarket and other amenities are nearby at Winnersh crossroads. There are excellent road connections into Reading via the A329m and Twyford train station is 4 miles away with trains into London Paddington and Reading.
The rear garden is 44' wide x 34' deep enclosed by wooden fencing with a bank of conifers at the rear. The garden is laid manly to lawn with mature trees to the side. An adjoining single garage with driveway parking for three cars in tandem.
Wokingham Borough Council
Property ref: 121_1615_3922243
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56327683.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3922243. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Hardy, Wokingham Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.