6 bedroom detached house for saleYstrad, Denbigh, Denbighshire
- Private location in an idyllic rural setting enjoying uninterrupted views across open countryside
- Available as a whole or in up to two lots
- Lot One - House (excluding the swimming pool), outbuildings, formal gardens, woodland, in all approximately 5.041 acres, EPC rating F
- Lot Two - Swimming pool, tennis court, kitchen garden, paddock, in all approximately 0.981 acres available by separate negotiation
- A pre-application has been submitted to Denbighshire County Council to establish likelihood of securing planning for a new-build dwelling on the footprint of the tennis court and swimming (truncated)
An individually designed country home in an idyllic rural setting with outbuildings set in approximately 5.04 acres. Additional land and tennis court available by separate negotiation.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56328379.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS160237. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fisher German LLP, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.