3 bedroom apartment for saleWavertree Nook Road, Liverpool
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £105,000-£115,000
- Three bedroomed First Floor Apartment
- Security Entry System and Communal Hall
- Lounge and Modern Fitted Kitchen
- No Chain
- Gas central Heating and Double Glazing
- Spacious and Well Planned Property
- Internal Inspection Highly Recommended
GUIDE PRICE £105,000-£115,000.The accommodation briefly comprises of an entrance hall, lounge, three double bedrooms and family bathroom. It also has a modern kitchen with some appliances and modern family bathroom. The property has GCH and DG and a communal outside area.
GUIDE PRICE £105,000-£115,000. Jones and Chapman are delighted to offer for sale this three bedroomed apartment which is situated in the leafy Wavertree Garden suburbs running off Queens Drive and Thingwall Road. This spacious property is therefore ideally situated for easy access to an extensive range of facilities and amenities including local shops, schools and public transport links. The property also provides easy access to the motorway network. This property offers well planned and spacious accommodation and has a good standard of presentation.Internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this property and its desirable location.
Lounge 15' 9" x 13' 4" ( 4.80m x 4.06m )
Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Kitchen 10' 10" x 5' 4" ( 3.30m x 1.63m )
Double glazed window to the front, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, stainless steel sink and drainer, integrated fridge freezer, hob, oven and radiator.
Bedroom One 13' 8" x 9' maximum ( 4.17m x 2.74m maximum )
Double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Two 12' 1" x 7' 11" ( 3.68m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to the side and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 10" x 12' 10" ( 3.30m x 3.91m )
Double glazed window to the rear and radiator.
Low level wc, wash hand basin, panel bath, radiator, part tiled walls and tiled flooring.
Communal outside space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56328493.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT112526. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.