3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTown Street, Rotherham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE: £70,000-£75,000
- Three bedroom semi detached
- Well presented accommodation
- Lounge, kitchen, conservatory, two bedrooms, bathroom
- Front & rear gardens, driveway, garage
IDEAL FOR INVESTORS
This three bedroom semi detached property situated in this residential area close to local amenities. Offering well presented and spacious accommodation through-out, this property must be viewed in order to truly appreciate. CALL US NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING!
VENDOR HAS PUT LOCKS ON GATES TO PREVENT PEOPLE PARKING CARS ON THERE. THE CODE FOR LOCKS IS 6177
Lounge 12' 3" x 16' 10" to the max ( 3.73m x 5.13m to the max )
Having a UPVC double glazed bay window to the front. There is a fire surround with electric fire and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen 8' 9" x 7' 11" ( 2.67m x 2.41m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with co-ordinating work surfaces housing the inset sink and drainer unit. There is a Range style cooker and space for a washing machine.
Conservatory 11' 11" x 6' 10" ( 3.63m x 2.08m )
Having UPVC double glazed window to the side and UPVC double glazed door with side panels to the front. There is tiling to the floors and a multi fuel burner.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of bath, wash hand basin and W.C. There is tiling to the floor and a heated towel rail.
Having a UPVC double glazed window to the side and access to the loft.
Bedroom One 13' 1" extending to 17' " x 9' 3" to the max ( 3.99m extending to 5.18m x 2.82m to the max )
Having two UPVC double glazed windows and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' to the max x 10' 11" ( 2.44m to the max x 3.33m )
Having a built in storage cupboard, a central heating radiator and a UPVC double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom Three 7' 11" x 8' 7" ( 2.41m x 2.62m )
Having a UPVC double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
To the front of the property is a driveway providing off road parking. To the rear is a garden with a patio area, a pond, a green house and a shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56328625.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF107511. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.