2 bedroom flat for saleGrosvenor Road, Wanstead, E11
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Known for its green, tree-lined streets, characterful properties and convenient location Grosvenor Road is the perfect location for those looking to enjoy peace and quiet but not be too far away from the shops, restaurants and both central line stations Wanstead High Street has to offer. The property has been well converted and has an extremely convenient layout once you enter the flat, with all rooms being connected by a central corridor. The home benefits from high ceilings, large sash windows and a fireplace in the main reception area ensuring there is charm throughout. To the rear the property has two well-proportioned bedrooms, the master with full sized floor to ceiling wardrobes providing a good degree of storage. The bathroom is simply decorated with a white bathroom suite and there is a window to ensure there is good ventilation when using the shower.
The main living space to the front of the property gives the flat a real wow factor and the sense of light and space is enhanced by the bright colour scheme and large sash windows to the front. The wooden floor and countertops add warmth to the room and the central fireplace adds further character to the room. The sitting area has plenty of room for a large sofa suite but the layout could be altered to include a separate dining table. The high-quality kitchen is incredibly well laid out making the most of the space on offer, whilst the breakfast-bar provides further seating and storage ensuring the space is both social and practical.
• Period conversion • Two bedrooms
• Sought after location • Stunning kitchen/dining/living room
• Walking distance to Wanstead High Street and both Central Line stations
• Period features • First floor apartment • Share of freehold
Kitchen Family Room - 18'3 x 13'6
Bedroom One - 13'4 x 8'8
Bedroom Two - 10'4 x 6'11
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56337571.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PET304-t-4787. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Petty Son & Prestwich Ltd , Wanstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.