2 bedroom apartment for saleSandhill Close, Bradford
- MODERN TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
- FAMILY BATHROOM PLUS EN-SUITE BATHROOM
- RURAL VIEWS FROM THE REAR
- ALLOCATED PARKING
- JULIET BALCONY WITH DOUBLE FRENCH DOORS
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN AND LOUNGE
- SPACIOUS HALL WAY
- IDEAL RENTAL INVESTMENT
- VIEWING STRONGLY ADVISED
DESCRIPTION Two bedroom apartment on a relatively new housing development with a very tranquil and rural outlook, located off Rhodesway in Allerton. Good sized lounge with open plan kitchen, two double bedrooms one with en-suite, family bathroom and quite a good sized hallway making this property have a good sense of space. 1st to view will want to buy this well presented property with rural views.
KITCHEN Open Plan kitchen space with ample wall and base units in a beech effect complimented with a black marble effect work surfaces. Gas hob and electric oven with stainless steel extraction system. Non slip cushioned flooring
SECOND BEDROOM Double bedroom with lots of natural light flowing in a nice calm green and cream colour scheme with a neutral carpets
BATHROOM Three piece traditional bathroom suite in neutral colours
MASTER BEDROOM Good sized double bedroom complete with En-suite Shower room decorated in a neutral colour scheme and again views across the neighbouring countryside
ENSUITE Good size En-suite with partial tiling in neutral colours
RURAL OUTLOOK Exceptionally well positioned for the tranquillity with far reaching rural outlook over the neighbouring countryside
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102031005886. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bronte Estate Agents, Queensbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.