1 bedroom terraced bungalow for saleArmada Close, Wisbech
- End terraced bungalow
- Gas central heating
- No chain
- Great location
A great opportunity to purchase a modern one bedroom bungalow that is offered for sale with no upward chain. With gas central heating and excellent presentation this home will suit either a first time buyer or investor!
A GREAT OPPORTUNITY!
This superb bungalow is being sold with no upward chain and must be viewed to be fully appreciated.
The property is offered for sale in excellent condition and comprises a useful entrance porch, lounge, kitchen, bedroom with fitted wardrobes and bathroom with 3 piece bathroom suite.
Outside, there is a low maintenance rear garden with gated access to the garage block where the garage is situated.
This bungalow has been upgraded with gas central heating and has double glazing to all windows. It is situated in a pleasant location overlooking a public green on the edge of a residential development.
Lounge 12' 10" max x 11' ( 3.91m max x 3.35m )
Kitchen 11' 5" x 5' 4" ( 3.48m x 1.63m )
Bedroom 10' 11" x 8' 7" ( 3.33m x 2.62m )
Bathroom 6' 10" x 5' 5" ( 2.08m x 1.65m )
From Wisbech Freedom Bridge roundabout, take the Lynn Road signposted Walsoken & Port Area. Proceed out of town and at the second set of traffic lights continue straight on. At the mini roundabout continue along and at the next set of traffic lights turn left into Walton Road. Follow the road round and then turn left into Windsor Drive. Proceed to the bottom and turn right and then immediately left into Admirals Drive. Continue along and turn right into Armada Close where the property will be found in the corner on the right hand side overlooking the green. Look out for our board!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56345175.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WSB117928. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wisbech. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.