1 bedroom apartment for saleMarine Drive West, Bognor Regis, West Sussex
- Stylish 1 bedroom ground floor apartment
- Quiet sea front location
- Believed to be converted in 2014
- Convenient town centre position
- Ideal holiday apartment or investment opportunity
- EPC energy rating D (68)
This stylish one double bedroom ground floor apartment is believed to have been converted in 2014, Ideally located in a quiet spot on the seafront with the beach on your doorstep yet positioned in the building where you are sheltered and secure on a stormy night. This will make an ideal retreat. The town centre is conveniently located a short distance away.The apartment has been finished to a high specification with all modern fixtures and fittings throughout. There is a modern tiled bathroom, a double bedroom and an open plan kitchen/dining area. One of the added benefits of this apartment is the private courtyard garden accessed via French doors from the lounge area.This apartment would make an excellent investment opportunity or equally a smart home for your first step onto the property ladder.
What the Owner says:
I was attracted to this apartment because of its beach front location, ideal for anyone who enjoys jogging along the foreshore or fishing. The town centre night life is far enough away so not to be a problem.I also really like that this apartment was brand newly fitted when I moved in, with great modern appliances, wooden floors and new windows and doors. The neighbours are very friendly and respectful and I like that this is a quiet location but the town being only a short stroll away.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Inner Lobby Area
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 18'1 x 11'3 (5.52m x 3.43m) narrowing to 6'10 at narrowest point x 4'1 minimum (2.08m x 1.25m)
- Lounge Area: 11'3 x 6'1 (3.43m x 1.86m)
- Bedroom: 12'2 x 12'0 (3.71m x 3.66m)
- Bathroom: 6'9 x 6'8 (2.06m x 2.03m)
- Communal Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56347618.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40201751. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.