4 bedroom detached house for saleLeckhampton
- Four bedroom detached family house
- Two reception rooms
- Large sitting room with wood burner
- Attractive private and mature gardens
- Fitted kitchen
- Driveway and garage
- Popular residential area
- Close to amenities
- Within walking distance of excellent local schools
This is a very well presented, modern four bedroom detached family home which occupies a delightful tucked away position close to excellent local schools and amenities.
The spacious accommodation in brief comprises an entrance hall with adjacent cloakroom, a large dual aspect sitting room overlooks the charming gardens, with a wood burning stove and double glazed patio doors, there is also a separate dining room and a well fitted kitchen with door to the garden.
On the first floor there are four good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom with shower over the bath.
Additional benefits of this lovely house include gas fired central heating, recently replaced double glazing, mature landscaped gardens, off road parking and a garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56348182.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100300012177. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Perry Bishop and Chambers, Leckhampton & Cheltenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.