3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWhitechapel Road, Scholes, BD19
- Do You Want Lovely Far Reaching Views?
- This Is The Home Your Family Is Looking For!
- Handsome & Spacious Semi In Attractive Tree Lined Street In Popular Scholes
- TWO Receptions, Three DOUBLE Bedrooms
- Good Sized Rear Garden Enjoying South Facing Views
- Driveway & Garage
- Available With NO CHAIN
- uPVC DG, GCH & Alarm EPC E
- Get In Early - This One Will Not Hang Around!
Situated in one of the MOST POPULAR locations in the surrounding area, this 1930's FAMILY SIZED, three bedroom semi detached ticks all the boxes. Set back from this beautiful tree lined main road and enjoying FAR REACHING VIEWS to the rear, this light and airy home offers spacious accommodation and gives potential to extend further, subject to the necessary regulations. From entering the feature arched timber door with leaded lights, the house comprises of two sizeable reception rooms, kitchen, WC, three double bedrooms and large bathroom. It enjoys a lawned garden to the front and good sized, SOUTH FACING lawned garden to the rear with driveway leading to a single garage. Benefiting from GCH, uPVC DG, Alarm and sold with no chain. EPC E.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56348310.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLE170239. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Watts Estate Agents, Cleckheaton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.