Studio flat for saleLavender Place, Royal Mint Street, London, E1
- Second floor studio apartment
- Approximately 402sq ft
- Brand new development
- Completing Q4 2017
- 24 hour concierge and wellness centre
- Landscaped rooftop gardens and terraces
- Situated in the heart of historic London
A stunning second floor studio apartment, situated in the exclusive Royal Mint Gardens Development, Lavender Place, E1.
Due to complete in Q4 2017, the property will comprise approximately 402sq. ft of well-appointed living space and will be finished to the highest of specifications throughout.
The Royal Mint Gardens boasts private courtyard gardens with rooftop terraces and spectacular views over London's skyline.
The development offers a 24 hour concierge, residents' lounge, cinema and games room, exclusive on-site residents' Wellness centre to include swimming pool, Jacuzzi, yoga room and fully equipped gym.
The Royal Mint Gardens is situated in the heart of historic London, moments from Tower Bridge, St Katharine's Docks and the Tower of London, with Tower Hill underground station within a 3 minute walk and Tower Gateway DLR on your doorstep.
*CGIs used are a representation on the development only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-56350849.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAT160459. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JLL, London WE Development Resales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.