5 bedroom detached house for saleNetherbrae, Turriff, AB53
Offers in Excess of
- Part Exchange Available On This Property
- Sun Lounge with Panoramic Views
- Plenty of Storage Space
- Utility Room
- Second Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room
- Driveway for Several Vehicles!
BREATHTAKING Five Bedroom Detached Family Home, Immaculately Presented! Boasting a Large Open Plan Kitchen, Dining and Family area, the HEART of the home, wonderful for everyday living and perfect for entertaining. The Master Bedroom is conveniently located on the Ground Floor, featuring an En Suite Shower Room, Walk In Dressing Room and French Double Doors leading out to the Garden. This property occupies a site extending to approximately 0.5 an acre and the main garden areas are laid to lawn. The Garage provides shelter for one vehicle, an extensive workshop space as well as a partially floored loft space.
This property is *PRICED TO SELL* and is an excellent opportunity for buyers who are in a position to purchase quickly. An early viewing is highly recommended and essential to fully appreciate the extent of this property.
All viewings strictly by appointment!
Please Note:The price given is a marketing price and isn't necessarily representative of the properties open market value. This vendor, like any vendor is looking to achieve the best possible price upon the sale of this property; hence in making an enquiry on this property you acknowledge and understand that this property is offers in excess of the marketing price specified.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56351661.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9076420. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sell Simple Estate Agency LTD, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.