2 bedroom terraced house for salePELHAM ROAD, CLEETHORPES
- Two bedroom mid terrace house requiring a course of refurbishment
- uPVC double glazing and recently installed gas boiler
- Popular location laying just off Grimsby Road
- Entrance porch, through lounge/diner, kitchen, lobby and cloakroom
- Landing, bathroom and two bedrooms
- Front and rear gardens
- Internal viewing is advised, and is ideal for the investor or small builder
- Energy performance rating E and Council tax band A
- REDUCED PRICE
On the market with Crofts Estate Agents, this two bed mid terrace property is ideal for the investor or small builder market. Located just off Grimsby Road within this area currently undergoing a spate of regeneration with new developments planned, the property does require a scheme of refurbishment throughout. With the benefit of uPVC double glazing the property does have a gas boiler which was recently installed, but please note that the property is only partially piped for gas central heating which still requires installation for those wishing to do so. The property on offer comprises entrance porch, lounge/diner, kitchen, lobby and cloakroom. To the first floor you will find the landing, bathroom and two bedrooms. Front and rear gardens.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56355796.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7182479. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.