3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMellor's Lane, Holbrook
- Three bedroom semi detached family home located in the much sought after village of Holbrook
- Private gardens to front and rear
- Located ideally for Holbrook school
- Modern fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Viewings highly recommended
- Offered for sale with no forward chain
Located in the highly sought after village of Holbrook is this three bedroom semi detached family home that has been recently re-furbished with an updated kitchen, bathroom, floor covering and redecoration throughout. The boasts a private position off Mellors Lane with a large front garden with potential for off road parking (subject to the necessary permissions) and a private rear garden. Offered for sale with no chain and full vacant possession.
Proceed out of Belper and approach Holbrook along Holbrook and Bargate Road, turn right onto Belper Road and proceed to Holbrook. Turn left into Pond Road and continue onto Town Street then right on to Mellors Lane where the property is located on the left hand side clearly visible by our for sale board.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-56356069.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEL140471. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hall and Benson , Belper. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.